American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
Frequently Asked Questions
Dividend and Income Fund’s common stock is traded on the OTC market, a nationally recognized electronic trading market, under the trading symbol DNIF. Shares may be bought and sold through brokerage firms. Your broker will be able to assist you. For information on reinvesting your DNIF dividend distributions automatically and without charge, call the Transfer Agent toll-free 1-800-937-5449.
Among the features that Dividend and Income Fund offers to its shareholders are:
- Liquidity – shares trade on the OTC market.
- Experienced portfolio managers.
- Broadly invested – The Fund seeks to achieve its objectives by investing, under normal circumstances, at least 50% of its total assets in income generating equity securities, including dividend paying common stocks, convertible securities, preferred stocks and other equity related securities. In addition, the Fund may invest in non-convertible debt securities, consisting primarily of corporate bonds. The Fund attempts to minimize individual security risk by diversifying across many industries and asset classes.
- Regular distributions – distributions have been paid every year since the Fund was founded.
- The ability of shareholders to reinvest distributions automatically and without charge.
Bexil Advisers LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bexil Corporation, is a registered investment adviser and the investment manager to Dividend and Income Fund.
Third party websites may provide this information. Any such site compares the NAV at the close of the most recent business day to that day’s closing market price of DNIF shares, and shows the amount of the discount or premium. DNIF’s daily trading may also be shown in the stock tables of some daily newspapers, usually in an abbreviated form such as “DNIF.” Local newspapers determine securities to list, usually by volume.
Yes, the Transfer Agent will send your dividends to your bank account upon request. To obtain the appropriate form, please call the Transfer Agent toll-free at 1-800-937-5449.
The Transfer Agent, American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC, 6201 15th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11219. Be sure to call the Transfer Agent, 1-800-937-5449 for complete instructions, that may require a signature guarantee, which can be obtained from a bank or registered securities dealer.
Call or write to the Transfer Agent stating your gift plans and the Agent will send you the instructions and necessary forms to make the transfer. A charity will normally supply forms.
Please contact American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC, the Fund’s transfer agent.
CUSIP number: 25538A 204
ISIN number: US25538A1051
ISIN number: US25538A1051