American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
Dividend and Income Fund
Bexil Advisers LLC
11 Hanover Square
New York, NY 10005
Frequently Asked Questions
Among the features that Dividend and Income Fund offers to its shareholders are:
- Liquidity – shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Experienced portfolio managers.
- Broadly invested – The Fund seeks to achieve its objectives by investing, under normal circumstances, at least 50% of its total assets in income generating equity securities, including dividend paying common stocks, convertible securities, preferred stocks and other equity related securities. In addition, the Fund may invest in non-convertible debt securities, consisting primarily of corporate bonds. The Fund attempts to minimize individual security risk by diversifying across many industries and asset classes.
- Regular dividend payments – dividends have been paid every year since the Fund was founded.
- The ability of shareholders to reinvest dividend distributions automatically and without charge.
ISIN number: US25538A1051